Mooers Branton & Company has built a business based upon strict adherence to certain values and by developing key relationships. Mooers Branton & Company believes these to be their most valuable assets:
- Our assets are our relationships, intellectual capital and reputation.
- Our goal is to provide superior returns to our clients and stakeholders.
- Our investors’ and operators’ interests come first.
- We constantly strive to anticipate changes in business climate.
- We know that complacency will lead to extinction.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business.
- We take the “high road” at all costs.
With respect to the last point, one of our favorite short sayings that we use as a template in our interpersonal dealings comes from the ‘Do It Anyway’ poem, which has often been attributed to Mother Teresa (the full version can be read here.) In it, we are exhorted to always rise above and do good things for and to people, even when our efforts may not be appreciated. In fact, we must strive to do so, irrespective of their behavior and attitudes toward us. Our takeaway from the poem is found in its conclusion, where it states, “You see, in the final analysis it was never just between you and them anyway.”
Mooers Branton & Company strives to find creative solutions to complex problems and will not invest capital or resources in an opportunity without having the complete belief of successful execution. In that regard, Mooers Branton & Company does not require upfront fees in order to engage an opportunity.